The goal of the thesis is to investigate control algorithms for land vehicles in order to develop full-time and full-authority control system. H2 optimization based methodology will be employed in order to investigate inovative control strategies and vehicle maneuver parametrization and execution. The thesis will be done in following steps:
1. Adopt non-linear verification mathematical model (Matlab&Simulink, Vehicle Dynamics Block-set).
2. Derivation of design model suitable for H2 algorithms.
3. Principal investigation of vehicle maneuver parametrization.
4. Control system problem formulation suitable for H2 methodology.
5. Implementation of control algorithms in Matlab & Simulink.
6. Control algorithms verification based on virtual riding tests.